Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Le 1er Arrondissement

Yesterday I spent a bit of time in the Premier Arrondissement with Cao then with Adam and her house-mate also. First Cao and I went to the mall at Les Halles and walked around for a bit. We spent a few minutes in FNAC looking around and playing with the computers. They had a MacBook Air, so thin..


Then we spent a few minutes in the area around l'église Saint-Eustache. It's a pretty impressive church and has an interesting fountain in front of it, not to mention a sculpture of a hand and head. I know we visited it when I came my senior year with school, but it was fun to go back again.






Today Cao and I spent some time in the Asian district of the city. We found a ton of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai restaurants and a buffet that looks really good, especially for the price. This coming week I think I'll be back there at least once for a meal or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice glasses stud ;-)

No Name said...

Since I haven't caught you on. Decided to post this here where you would see it. It's a duet with Craig Owens and Anthony Green. I don't know if it's just me, but Anthony looks pretty frail in the video. Also, as if he wasn't already flamboyant enough (you don't have to watch the whole thing, but definitely watch the end).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2kiZoqwPFI

Anonymous said...

im doing this hoping you are online and get updated on your comments or whatever since jank czech computer wont open facebook and i dont have your or adams email. i also cant find the apostrophe but whatever. thanks a million for doing this and heres all the info again in case my phone dies.
orly sud airport, i arrive at seven thirty then ill be detained by the police until adam or yourself calls 0149750400. say you have my passport, they tell me someone will come get you and theyll set me free. as for my house im trying to call but if it i cant get to them ring the doorbell i guess.. i cant tell you how many beers i owe you guys. or diamonds or colonies or whatever.
alix

Anonymous said...

so are you ever gonna update? what happened to alix?

Unknown said...

im going to update in a few days with photos from the week kaley came to visit. she is going to send them to me in the next day or so.

also alix is back and alive. they let her on the plane and with a bit of talk she was allowed out of the airport in France.

We couldnt get her passport to her because her host family wasn't home, but it all worked out.