Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Le Centre Pompidou

Tonight I went to le Centre Pompidou with Adam and Alix. It's so cool. Luckily its free on Wednesday evenings, so I'll be back to continue seeing the rest. We were there for a bit over an hour but didnt come close to seeing everything.


Here are a few of my favorites.

Auf Weiss II - Vassily Kandinsky


Gelb-Rot-Blau - Vassily Kandinsky


Le violoniste à la fenêtre - Henri Matisse


Guillaume Tell - Salvador Dali


Les marches de l'été - René Magritte


L'homme à la guitare - Georges Braque


One last thing, I attempted a panoramic view of a painting. It came out kinda distorted as far as shape goes but other than that everything is fine. So check it out if you want.
Le Bal Bullier by Sonia Delaunay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx for your qualitatively valuable photographs, they are of good use for me.